<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aspartame Still Gives Me Hypoglycemic Symptoms 

As I stated before, following my throat surgery, my Hypoglycemic symptoms were greatly reduced, one symptom trigger still remains, Aspartame still gives me the low sugar shakes and headaches.

My body reacts to Aspartame like it has been poisoned, I get weak, shaky, have headaches and sometimes I even get sick to my stomach.

I can still use Saccharin “Sweet and Low” and I also can use Sucralose “Splenda” without getting these symptoms, however I am concerned that these sweeteners are also very bad for my health.


Articles I found:

Splenda is an artificial sweetener made from a chemical compound that includes chlorine. Splenda is not natural. Get the facts about Splenda ...
www.truthaboutsplenda.com

Now, people think Johnson & Johnson’s Splenda, made from sucralose, has come to the rescue as the newest chemical sugar replacement “made from real sugar. ...
www.splendaexposed.com

Pink packets of "Sweet 'n Low" that sit on restaurant tables that we may have put ... Here are some of the side effects, and diseases that can be caused by, ...
www.something-fishy.org/dangers/sugarfat.php

The multitude of aspartame side effects are indicative to your genetic individuality and physical ... aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) severe PMS ...
www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

Labels:


posted by Anonymous
PermaLink @ 1:33 PM
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?