<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weight Control and Carb Counting 

About four years ago I started on the low carb diet and what I found was that my weight dropped from 230 pounds to 204 pounds as long as I maintained the strict low carb diet.

Since my surgery, I’ve found that I could eat high carb foods such as desserts and not have the plummeting blood sugar issue. This makes maintaining the diet difficult.

My weight still benefits from low carb dieting, but no more than regular exercise. My normal wait now is around 215 pounds.

As for my blood sugar, I still find that high carb binges still affect my blood sugar and overall strength and endurance.

I believe a low carb diet mixed with low starch fresh vegetables is good for my health.

Labels:


posted by Anonymous
PermaLink @ 11:54 AM
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?