<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Low Carb Dieting Progress 

I have definitely found that I can lose weight on a low-carb diet and improve my blood lipid profiles at the same time. However, it can be very restrictive and remaining on a diet that focuses on eliminating carbohydrates often excludes many natural nutrient and antioxidant rich foods. These are vital for wellness and may aid in disease and cancer prevention, also sandwiches with no bread are not sandwiches. Low Carb diets are tough, but helpful.

For me, raising my level of physical activity was also key. These days I try to spend more time kayaking, bowling and training my dogs. In addition to the exercise, I have found that spending more time outdoors keeps me in a better attitude for pursuing my dieting strategies.

Labels: ,


posted by Unknown
PermaLink @ 8:43 AM
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?